I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for more information:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Popcorn Popping

I looked out the window, and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
Spring had brought me such a nice surprise,
Blossoms popping right before my eyes.
I could take an armful and make a treat, A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet.
It wasn’t really so, but it seemed to be
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.
(Improvise actions suggested by the words.)
(Children’s Songbook, 242–43)
To listen to or download, search by title:
http://www.lds.org/cm/display/0,17631,4766-1,00.html


Click on the image to view and/or print.

1 comment:

Ms. McKellips said...

This is one of my personal favorites. I use many of the songs from that songbook in my classroom and the children love it!