I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for more information:

Monday, February 7, 2011

All About Me Songs

"Two Little Eyes"
(Children's Songbook #268)
Two little eyes that blink, blink, blink,
Two little eyes that see;
Head and shoulders; knees and toes;
And many more things make me.
Tra la la la la la,
Two little eyes that see,
Two little eyes that blink, blink, blink,
And many more things make me.
Click on the image to view and/or print.



"We Are Different"
(Children's Songbook #263)

1. I know you, and you know me.
We are as diff’rent as the sun and the sea.
I know you, and you know me,
And that’s the way it is supposed to be.

2. I help you, and you help me.
We learn from problems, and we’re starting to see.
I help you, and you help me,
And that’s the way it is supposed to be.

3. I love you, and you love me.
We reach together for the best we can be.
I love you, and you love me,
And that’s the way it is supposed to be.

Click on the image to view and/or print.



"Every Star is Different"
(Children's Songbook #142)

1. Ev’ry star is diff’rent,
And so is ev’ry child.
Some are bright and happy,
And some are meek and mild.
Ev’ry one is needed
For just what he can do.
You’re the only person
Who ever can be you.

A shining star, shining brightly,
Not so very far, shining brightly;
Be a shining star. Shine so brightly;
Shine right where you are, brightly!

2. I can shine for others
And let them feel my love,
Follow the commandments
That come from God above.
I can help another
To learn to choose the right.
Having faith and courage
Will let my star shine bright.




Click on any of the above images to view and/or print.

No comments: