I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for more information:

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Old MacDonald Had a Car

(A Variation from the song- Old MacDonald Had Farm)

Old MacDonald Had a Car
E-I-E-I-O
On his car there was a horn
E-I-E-I-O
With a beep, beep here
And a beep, beep there
Here a beep, There a beep
Everywhere a beep, beep
Old MacDonald Had a Car
E-I-E-I-O

Repeat with any of the following verse ideas:
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there were some tires... with a spin, spin...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there was a steering wheel... with a turn, turn...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there was a window... with a up, down...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there was a motor... with a vroom, vroom...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there were some wipers... with a swish, swish...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there was a head light... with a flash, flash...
Old MacDonald Had a Car.....on his car there was a turning signal... with a blink, blink...

No comments: